Taking Time Off as an F-1 Student

Posted by & filed under US Immigration.

Foreign students who desire to study in American universities require an F-1 visa (student visa) to be able to do so. International students in F-1 status are required under US immigration law to be enrolled full-time during their regular semesters. Often times, students may have to take time off during their program for various reasons,… Read more »

Please Fill Out the Following Form

We Will Get Back to You Soon