What is a L-1 blanket petition and how can a company get one?

Posted by & filed under US Immigration.

The L-1 visa for non-immigrant intracompany transferees allows U.S. based employers to have certain foreign employees transferred from related foreign entities to work in the U.S. by filing a petition on behalf of such employees with the USCIS (United States Citizenship and Immigration Services). The petition for an L-1 non-immigrant visa is generally filed for… Read more »

Please Fill Out the Following Form

We Will Get Back to You Soon